CHANGE & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Projects should be steered by somebody who understands clearly what the end goal is and how all pieces fit together, so that runaway costs, negative impacts to business productivity and other surprises can be avoided.
Over the years we have helped companies with countless projects doing just that, while also working as a sounding board during the planning stage to help clarify the benefits and risks of IT related projects to see if they should be implemented at all.
Examples of projects that we have managed and participated in:
○ Move of all IT systems to new office space, without impact to end users
○ Creation of disaster recovery plans
○ Handling the change processes for IT throughout a company merger
○ Assessing and overhauling IT within a company consortium
○ Implementing over to ITIL driven IT services
○ Migrating services to the cloud or other virtual environment
○ Exchanging the Business System or ERP with newer solution
○ Major Client roll out with minimal user interference
○ Setting up a new branch office
○ Migrating to a new CRM-system